By Paul Homewood
Currently I have six complaints outstanding with the BBC, dating back to February:
- Consistently biased reports by Harrabin re the Cumbria coal mine. Wall to wall anti-mine comments from Greenpeace etc, and virtually no pro-mine ones at all.
- Claim that there were record numbers of wildfires and hurricanes in the US last year.
- Claim that “the wealthiest 5% alone – the so-called “polluter elite” – contributed 37% of global emissions growth between 1990 and 2015"
- Claim that Victoria Falls had dried up because of global heating, following the worst drought in a century
- Implying that US tornadoes were getting stronger because of climate change
- Claim that California rainfall and drought was becoming more extreme because of climate change
I have covered all of these issues in recent posts.
Needless to say, I will continue to harry them!
via NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
May 11, 2021 at 10:57AM