Validating my contention that magnetic excursions trigger extinctions

“There is evidence that every 10,00 to 15,000 years something terrible happens on earth,” says this video from Suspicious Observers. The earths magnetic field and the sun combine to inflict this chaos.

“It is official mainstream science recently confirmed by the number one geophysics journal on earth(Reviews of Geophysics) that magnetic excursions cause extinction.”

Here we are, 12,000 years from the last magnetic excursion, and “earth’s magnetic field is, once again, moving like hasn’t happened in thousands of years; is weakening, like hasn’t happened in thousands of years.”

The video goes on to explain how solar events are an excellent explanation for:

– 60,000 years ago: Vostok Reversal (excursion)
– 43,000-48,000 years ago: Laschamp Reversal (excursion)
– 36,000 years ago: Mono Lake Reversal (excursion)
– 24,000 years ago: Lake Mungo Reversal (excursion)
– 12,000 years ago: Gothenberg Reversal (excursion)

As you know if you’ve read either of my books, I’ve been saying this for years. But I take it one step further.

In both Not by Fire but by Ice and Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps I maintain that magnetic excursions not only cause extinctions, they also trigger evolutionary leaps and ice ages. And I specifically refer to the Laschamp, Mono Lake, Lake Mungo and Gothenberg excursions.

Here is the 3.5 minute trailer:

Youtube sometimes shuts down this connection. If that happens you can view the video here:

Thanks to Norman Grant Smith for this link

The post Validating my contention that magnetic excursions trigger extinctions appeared first on Ice Age Now.

via Ice Age Now

November 2, 2019 at 11:44AM

Advertisements

One thought on “Validating my contention that magnetic excursions trigger extinctions”