“Vast majority of patients are better within 2-3 days and would be described as “having a cold (a mild one at that) or symptoms related to allergies.”
Former NY Times reporter Alex Berenson exposes the real reason for the spike in Coronavirus ‘cases.’
JB Neiman, a Managing Partner and General Counsel of a Texas-based company that owns 13 free-standing ER clinics, contacted Berenson to tell him what is really going on. Neiman explained that in June, his clinics tested over 2,231 patients and saw a COVID-19 positive test rate close to 20% (was 4-6% positive in May).
The executive pointed out that the “vast majority of the cases are mild to very mild symptoms.” (or asymptomatic)
- More testing kits means they are able to test a broader group of patients.
- Clinically, they’ve had “very few hospital transfers because of COVID.”
- Vast majority of patients are better within 2-3 days and would be described as “having a cold (a mild one at that) or symptoms related to allergies.
- Most patients are given a steroid shot and antibiotics and by the time they have follow-up calls, the patients are no longer experiencing any symptoms.
- Roughly half have been told by their employer to get a test — if they have a sneeze or a cough, their employer tells them to go home and get tested.
- The other half just want to know if they have COVID (some have mild symptoms and some have no symptoms).
- In reality, the hospital ICUs are filled with really sick people with NON-COVID issues. They didn’t come in earlier because they were scared and now they are SUPER SICK.
And according to Berenson, from multiple sources at different hospitals: They have plenty of capacity and no shortage of acute care beds.
Discharge planners are being pressured to put COVID as primary diagnosis because it pays significantly better, according to JB Neiman.
Neiman concluded: “… the fatality rate is less that commonly reported.”
Thanks to Stephen Bird for this link
The post REAL Reason For Spike in Coronavirus Cases Revealed appeared first on Ice Age Now.
via Ice Age Now
July 2, 2020 at 10:23AM