Each time a member of the big media reports on someone referring to acts of fraud or even irregularities in the Nov. 3 presidential election, they describe them as “baseless claims” or “unproven,” says this article on Newsmax.
Such words are included in almost every wire story since election day published by the Associated Press, Reuters, Bloomberg, and others.
Actually, there are many examples of vote fraud that took place during the 2020 election, and serious evidence of voting irregularities relating to the mail-in ballots.
In Nevada for example:
Attorney Jesse Binnall testified before the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Dec. 16.
He had proof of nearly 90,000 fraudulent or improper votes that were cast, including instances where:
- More than 42,000 people voted multiple times.
- At least 1,500 people listed as “dead” voted.
- More than 19,000 non-residents voted.
- In excess of 8,000 people cast mail-in votes from non-existent addresses.
- Over 15,000 votes were cast from commercial or vacant addresses.
- Nearly 4,000 non-citizens voted.
Considering Biden took Nevada by 33,596 votes, these allegations are serious.
See also fraud claims for Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and others:
via Ice Age Now
January 3, 2021 at 10:59AM