As the cartoon suggests, the media is covering up rather than reporting the election issues. Yesterday in a zoom conference state senators from the battlegrounds got a briefing on wrongdoing spoiling the 2020 Presidential election. The materials may provide a preview of what will be publicly aired on January 6, 2021, when US Representatives and Senators challenge the electors from those states. The full documentation is available at:
Evidence of voter, ballot, and election irregularities and lawlessness in the presidential election of November 3, 2020
The 2020 election witnessed an unprecedented and coordinated effort through public-private partnerships to improperly and unlawfully influence the election for Mr. Biden by:
1) creating a two-tiered election system in which state and local officials targeted Biden constituencies to turn out the vote while targeting Trump constituencies to depress the vote;
2) using private funds to pay election judges and officials who managed the way ballots were received, accepted, cured, and counted;
3) having private interests dictate or encourage local election officials to violate state laws protecting the integrity of the ballot;
4) consolidating counting centers to justify the delivery of hundreds of thousands of ballots to one location, removing Republicans from their lawful right to view the receipt, handling, and counting of ballots in the consolidated counting centers;
5) initiating scores of lawsuits as early as March of 2020 to undermine ballot integrity measures;
6) accepting and receiving more than $400 million from private interests to dictate terms in which the election would be managed in Democrat strongholds;
7) allowing private interests to gain special access and use of sensitive citizen information maintained by government;
8) benefiting from Big Tech monies and censorship of information;
9) training left-leaning poll workers in Democrat strongholds on how to commit fraud;
10) fighting transparency by resisting legitimate requests to audit and review ballots, ballot envelopes, and computer logs;
11) threatening legislators with criminal investigation and prosecution if they disagreed with blue state executive officials on the election result;
12) locking Republican legislators out of the state capitol to prevent them from meeting and challenging election certification; and
13) engaging in illegal ballot harvesting.
This conduct resulted in an election in which the American people cannot have faith, which violates state law and which should not be certified.
Below are several thousand pages of evidence and hours of video explaining this evidence for your review.
via Science Matters
January 3, 2021 at 10:06AM