Also for parts of Wyoming, Nebraska, Colorado and Kansas. Up to a foot (30 cm) of snow. Isolated power outages possible.
National Weather Service Burlington VT
Apr 15 2021
Windsor-Eastern Addison-Eastern Rutland-Including the cities of Springfield, White River Junction, Bristol, Ripton, East Wallingford, and Killington
…WINTER STORM WARNING FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING TO 8 PM EDT FRIDAY…
* WHAT…Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches, mainly above 1500 feet.
* WHERE…Windsor, Eastern Addison and Eastern Rutland Counties.
* WHEN…From 8 PM this evening to 8 PM EDT Friday.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be difficult, especially over higher elevation roads.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Rain will transition to snow, mainly above 1500 feet tonight and be moderate to heavy at times through
early Friday afternoon before tapering off in the evening.
Isolated power outages are possible.
Cheyenne, Wyoming – 9 PM April 15th – Winter Storm Headlines remain in place with more snow to come tonight before finally diminishing across the region tomorrow. Already seeing snow tapper off from west to east this evening with areas along and east of the I-25 corridor still receiving the bulk of it as bands of snow continue to impact the area.
LIGHT SNOW CONTINUES OVER NORTHEASTERN COLORADO…
Light snow will continue for much of the morning before ending around midday. Roads will be slick and slushy. Use caution while
Northeast Weld County-Morgan County-Logan County-Washington County-Sedgwick County-Phillips County – Including the cities of Wiggins, Fort Morgan, Otis, Julesburg, Briggsdale, Sterling, Pawnee Buttes, Cope, Akron, Raymer, Brush, Ovid, Peetz, Grover, Sedgwick, Haxtun, Last Chance, Goodrich, Stoneham, Crook, Holyoke, Amherst, and Merino
906 AM MDT Fri Apr 16 2021
URGENT – WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE – KANSAS
National Weather Service Goodland KS
805 AM Fri Apr 16 2021
Including the cities of Yuma, Wray, Burlington, St. Francis, Bird City, Atwood, Goodland, Colby, Benkelman, Culbertson, Trenton, Stratton Ne, and Palisade
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY UNTIL NOON MDT /1 PM CDT/ TODAY…
* WHAT…Snow. Total snow accumulations are anticipated to range from 3 to 6 inches in northeast Colorado and adjacent Kansas and Nebraska border counties. Locally higher amounts are possible. Further south and east, total snow accumulations are anticipated to range from 2 to 4 inches.
* WHERE…Yuma and Kit Carson counties in northeast Colorado. Dundy and Hitchcock counties in southwest Nebraska. Sherman, Cheyenne, Rawlins, and Thomas counties in northwest Kansas.
Thanks to Kenneth Lund for these links
via Ice Age Now
April 16, 2021 at 11:16AM