US Defence sent money to Wuhan lab to counter “Weapons of Mass Destruction” and helped create one?
What does the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) do? Fund research into deadly viruses that may leak.
How’s that Threat Reduction working out?
The US military was more closely involved than they let on. What kind of crazy pays adversary’s to research deadly weapons?
A group called EcoHealth Alliance got $123 million from the US Government from 2013 – 2020. Indeed it gets 90% of its money from the US government. It’s almost a government department, but without the accountability. It funneled some of that $123m to the Wuhan lab. The man running Eco Health — Dr Peter Daszak was the one who helped whip up the Lancet paper saying Covid was absolutely definitely natural — about four weeks after most people first heard of the virus. The useless World Health Organisation invited Daszak to come along on the “investigation into the origin of Covid” in China. Daszak went on to thank Fauci in emails for supporting the “natural origin theory”. One nice friendly circle.
The US Defence Department has fingers on this from several angles.
Great work from The Daily Mail team:
The Daily Mail
- Federal data seen by DailyMail.com reveals The Pentagon gave $39 million to EcoHealth Alliance, which funded a lab in Wuhan, China, between 2013 and 2020
- The Wuhan Institute of Virology is accused of being the source of Covid-19
- The majority of the DoD funding came from the DTRA, a military branch with a mission to ‘counter and deter weapons of mass destruction and improvised threat networks’
- Federal grant data assembled by independent researchers shows that the charity has received more than $123 million from the government in total
- EHA also received $64.7 million from the US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- EHA has also funded deeply controversial ‘gain of function’ experiments, where dangerous viruses are made more infectious to study their effect on human cells
Grants from the Pentagon included $6,491,025 from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) from 2017 to 2020 with the description: ‘Understanding the risk of bat-borne zoonotic disease emergence in Western Asia.’
The Deep State is too deep:
In 2014 the Obama administration outlawed gain of function research, such as the experiments funded by EHA, after concerns were raised among scientists that it could lead to a global pandemic from a genetically enhanced virus escaping a lab.
But EHA reportedly continued to legally fund the practice, using a loophole that allowed for the research in cases ‘urgently necessary to protect the public health or national security.’
h.t Bill in AZ
0 out of 10 based on 0 rating
June 6, 2021 at 12:41PM